How to carry out an Erasmus+ study mobility at the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences of Aix-Marseille University.
Who can participate?
Observational internships can be organised in partnership with the Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Marseille (AP-HM), subject to acceptance by a head of department.
You can also take part in an ERASMUS+ traineeship mobility.
First contact the international relations department of your university to find out how ERASMUS+ candidates are selected.
If you are selected, your application is sent to the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences of Aix-Marseille. Finally, you will receive a confirmation email. And as soon as you receive the email, you must register on the MoveOn platform.
1. Send your file :
- MoveOn application
- internship and/or study contract
- attestation of level B2 or B1 in French (provided by your university)
2. Before June 30 for an arrival in September, and before November 30 for an arrival in January.
3. Mailing address :
Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences
International Relations Office
To the attention of Mrs Sandrine KILMAN
27 Jean Moulin Boulevard
13385 Marseille Cedex 05
You will receive an acceptance or refusal email. In case of acceptance, you will receive a booking proposal for a university room.
When you arrive
You will need to provide :
- 2 passport photos
- 1 hepatitis B vaccination certificate
- 1 copy of your civil liability insurance and personal accident insurance (hospital internships) for the period of your mobility
- 1 copy of your European Health Insurance Card
- 1 internship choice form (received by email)
Programmes des enseignements
- Formations de la Faculté des sciences médicales et paramédicales
- Programmes des enseignements de DFASM1, DFASM2, DFASM3 2e cycle des études de médecine
- ERAMUS+ programme EU Commission
- Erasmus+ Programme Guide EU Commission
- Erasmus+ student mobility Directorate of International Relations Aix-Marseille University
- Trainings of the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences