Students have access to university library collections and services, in the Timone and North premises.
The library of medecine-odontology is located on the Timone site:
- collections specializing in health, medical and paramedical sciences, sciences applied to medicine (mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology)
- collections of excellence for the preparation of the medical internship
- heritage funds until 1518 (medicine, science, pharmacy, etc.).
The library of medecine-midwifery is located on the North site:
- collections in occupational therapy, midwifery, nursing, preclinical sciences (anatomy)
- documentary formation
- collection of memoirs, specialized journals.