Students in speech therapy and occupational therapy enrolled at the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences can participate in ERAMUS+ study mobility.
Who can apply?
The period of study abroad must last between 3 and 12 months. For single-cycle study programs, the period may be up to 24 months.
- you must sign a learning agreement with your school and the host school;
- you receive the Erasmus+ student charter.
Upon your return:
- a transcript is provided, certifying that the agreed programme has been followed, and confirming the results obtained;
- your institution must recognize the credits and take them into account as part of your degree, without any additional requirements;
- your period of mobility must be included in the diploma supplement.
Note: 1 full-time semester = 30 credits, i.e. 1 credit for 25-30 hours of work. 1 year = 60 credits
You can receive an Erasmus+ grant for your travel and living expenses.