For some specialties, postgraduate medical students (internship) are undergoing additional training.
How to access?
The training is intended for medical interns (and interns in army hospitals).
The courses are theoretical and practical (hospital and non-hospital functions), their duration depends on the specialities:
- group I specialities, the studies last 2 years and include 4 internships
- group II specialities, the studies last 3 years and include 4 internships.
- Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Pain Medicine and Palliative Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine
- Forensic medicine and medical expertises
- Sports Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Vascular Medicine
- Dento-maxillo-facial orthopaedics
- Infectious and Tropical, Clinical and Biological Pathology
- Clinical pharmacology and evaluation of therapeutics
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child Surgery
- Maxillofacial surgery and stomatology
- Surgery of the face and neck
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
- Reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Urological surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Visceral and digestive surgery
- Medical resuscitation
Validation of the last year
The following functions are taken into account (provided that they are carried out over the entire final year of the course from 1 November 2019 to 31 October 2020 inclusive):
- head of university clinics - hospital assistant (decree n°84135 of 24 February 1984 as amended)
- university hospital assistant (decree n°84135 of 24 February 1984 as amended)
- assistant and associate assistant of hospitals (decree n°83-785 of 2 September 1983 modified)
- attaché and attaché-associate, performing at least six weekly hospital shifts in the approved service (decree n°81-211 of 30 March 1981 as amended)