Students who wish to pursue a first year degree focusing on the health field, can apply to a PASS pathway at the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences.
How to access?
Each year, Aix-Marseille University defines its training capacity, in accordance with the Regional Health Agency. That is to say, the number of eligible students in each health training field.
The numerus clausus disappears as of the academic year 2020-2021.
Organisation des épreuves
Epreuves du second semestre :
- PASS - Information sur le lieu et l'organisation des épreuves
- PASS/LAS – Calendrier des épreuves : semestre 2
- PASS/LAS - Arrêté de composition de jury 2020-2021
Epreuves sélectives d’accès aux formations de santé :
The training programme is focused on health related topics.
Students also choose a minor in a non-health related field. It will enable them to apply to a Bachelor's degree (in second year), in case they are unsuccessful on their attempt to the PASS pathway:
- Law, economics and management
- Foreign and regional languages, literatures and civilizations (German, English, Spanish, Italian)
- Humanities and social sciences (anthropology, history, literature, philosophy, educational sciences, sociology)
- Physics, chemistry
- Life sciences, physical and sports activities (STAPS)
Schedule and training programmes
- PASS - General schedule 2020-2021
- PASS - Programme S1 UE1 - Atome, biomolécules, génome, bioénergétique, métabolisme
- PASS - Programme S1 UE2 - Physiologie
- PASS - Programme S1 UE3 - Organisation des appareils et systèmes : aspects fonctionnels et méthodes d'études
- PASS - Programme S1 UE4 - Evaluation des méthodes d’analyses appliquées aux sciences de la vie et de la santé
- PASS - Programme S1 UE5 - Anatomie
The PASS access year cannot be repeated and counts as one single chance. If they do not validate the year, the students will have to continue their studies by integrating a Bachelor's degree with health access minor (L.AS).
If they wish, they can try again to join the health curriculum, from the L.AS pathway (in year 1, 2 or 3 of the Bachelor's degree).