The L.AS course is proposed by the UFR of Aix-Marseille University, for candidates who wish to pursue a Bachelor's degree in a discipline other than health, while having the possibility of joining the health curriculum.
Access to training
Document de cadrage
This course corresponds to a Bachelor's degree (L1, L2, L3) in a discipline chosen by the student.
This course is offered in a wide range of licenses, covering all disciplinary fields and all AMU sites:
- Mathematics and Computer Science Applied to the Humanities and Social Sciences (MIASHS)
- Philosophy, anthropology, literature
- Portail Curie (physics, chemistry, engineering sciences)
- Descartes portal (maths, computer science, mechanics, physics)
- Portal management, economic and social administration, economy, management
- Portail Pasteur (SV, SVT, chemistry)
- Language Sciences
- Humanities and Social Science Letters
In addition to the core curriculum of the discipline taught, students choose a "health minor" option.
This option allows them to join the health studies curriculum during their studies.