What are the steps to proceed to the administrative registration for a PhD.
Enrolment in 1st year
The first registration for a PhD programme can be done after the acceptance of the candidate's file by the Doctoral School.
The doctoral students must proceed to their :
- registration in the ADUM application (access to the application is given by the Doctoral School)
- administrative registration with the scientific committee of the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences, and payment of their annual university fees.
The supporting documents of the registration file must be dated and signed by the doctoral student, the thesis directors, the host research unit, the Doctoral School :
- registration application form
- individual training contract
- Aix-Marseille University PhD charter
Re-enrolment in 2nd and 3rd years
The registration procedure must be renewed at the beginning of each academic year.
Remboursement des droits d'inscription
Date limite des demandes : (date à venir)
Pièces justificatives :
- dossier de demande de remboursement des frais
- 1 RIB (au nom et prénom de l’étudiant s’il est majeur)
- 1 lettre motivant la demande
- 1 certificat de scolarité
- 1 notification de bourse