In certain specific cases, it is possible to directly access the 2nd or 3rd year of health studies in the following fields: medicine, midwifery, dentistry, pharmacy.
Calendrier des admissions
Résultats de la commission d’admissibilité : à partir du 17 mai 2021
Dates des entretiens : deuxième quinzaine de juin 2021
Résultats de la commission d’admission : à partir du 1er juillet 2021
Note : la communication des résultats d’admissibilité et d’admission se feront par voie d’affichage, par email et par courrier.
Who can apply?
Certain students or professionals can apply to a second or third year of health studies without validation of the first year of access to health studies, notably holders of a :
- master's degree
- advanced degree or specialized graduate degree
- engineering degree
- State diploma of doctor of medicine, pharmacy, dental surgery, midwife, veterinary surgeon
- national doctoral degree
- State diploma of medical assistant in connection with a two-year full-time practice
See the decree of 24 March 2017 for admission conditions and the complete list of eligible titles and diplomas.
Admissibility of applications
There are limitations:
- no one can benefit from more than 2 attempts, see the count of the number of applications
- during the same year, it is forbidden to apply to more than one education establishment and/or field
- the selection board is the sole decision-maker for assigning candidates to the 2nd or 3rd year.
There are also specific admission requirements for each field:
Applications are assessed by the Montpellier examination centre, which covers the South-East region.
Candidates submit a file to the faculty where they wish to study.
Applications can be :
- hand-delivered to the education service no later than 13 March 2020 at 4pm.
- or sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt (RAR), postmarked no later than 15 March 2020.
To be attached to the application form:
- list of supporting documents
- declaration on honour
- medical auxiliaries: proof of 2 years of full-time practice
Read also the guidelines for preparing the admission file.