In certain specific cases, it is possible to directly access the 2nd or 3rd year of health studies in the following fields: medicine, midwifery, dentistry, pharmacy.
- Arrêté du 24 mars 2017 modifié conditions d’admission, la liste complète des titres et diplômes admissibles
- Procès-verbal - Procédure d'admissibilité dans les études de médecine, maïeutique, odontologie et pharmacie
Applications : (deadline to come)
Results of the admission comity : (deadline to come)
Interviews : (deadline to come)
Resultats of the admission commission : (deadline to come)
Who can apply?
Certain students or professionals can apply to a second or third year of health studies without validation of the first year of access to health studies, notably holders of a :
- master's degree
- advanced degree or specialized graduate degree
- engineering degree
- State diploma of doctor of medicine, pharmacy, dental surgery, midwife, veterinary surgeon
- national doctoral degree
- State diploma of medical assistant in connection with a two-year full-time practice
See the decree of 24 March 2017 for admission conditions and the complete list of eligible titles and diplomas.
Admissibility of applications
There are limitations:
- no one can benefit from more than 2 attempts, see the count of the number of applications
- during the same year, it is forbidden to apply to more than one education establishment and/or field
- the selection board is the sole decision-maker for assigning candidates to the 2nd or 3rd year.
There are also specific admission requirements for each field:
Applications are assessed by the Montpellier examination centre, which covers the South-East region.
Candidates submit a file to the faculty where they wish to study.
Applications can be :
- hand-delivered to the education service no later than 13 March 2020 at 4pm.
- or sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt (RAR), postmarked no later than 15 March 2020.
To be attached to the application form:
- list of supporting documents
- declaration on honour
- medical auxiliaries: proof of 2 years of full-time practice
Read also the guidelines for preparing the admission file.
Admission numbers in 2nd and 3rd years
Pour Aix-Marseille Université
2022 : Médecine 31 places, X candidats / Maïeutique 3 places, X candidats / Odontologie 5 places, X candidats / Pharmacie 11 places, X candidats
2021 : Médecine 220 candidats, 42 admis / Maïeutique 40 candidats, 2 admis / Odontologie 89 candidats, 4 admis / Pharmacie 81 candidats, 4 admis
Pour le regroupement Montpellier, Marseille et Nice
2020 : Médecine 54 places, 250 candidats, 45 admis / Maïeutique 4 places, 34 candidats, 4 admis / Odontologie 11 places, 108 candidats, 11 admis / Pharmacie 8 places, 13 candidats, 5 admis
2019 : Médecine 46 places, 207 candidats, 41 admis / Maïeutique 4 places, 30 candidats, 3 admis / Odontologie 11 places, 56 candidats, 11 admis / Pharmacie 8 places, 9 candidats, 4 admis