Go on mobility with CIVIS and discover this new "European University" and its 400,000 students.
An alliance of European Universities
Since 2019 Aix-Marseille University is part of an alliance of 8 universities in Europe grouped together to form a true inter-university and multidisciplinary campus.
More information on the CIVIS programme - A European Civic University.
Who can go?
The CIVIS mobility programme is open to students, academics, researchers and staff.
How to go on the move?
- Contact your pedagogical advisor 'International Relations' and your international mobility manager.
- Fill in your online application on the MoveON platform. You can make up to 3 choices of destinations among the 7 partner universities.
- In the MoveON platform, download the documents necessary for the examination of your application: university transcripts, CV, cover letter, 1 draft study contract per selected destination.
Your application will be examined by your faculty (internal pre-selection); then submitted to the CIVIS partners for (in)validation. Only the validation of your application by the partner will be considered as acceptance of your mobility.
Note: applying to the CIVIS program authorizes participation in the other mobility programs. In case of selection for a CIVIS destination, any current application for another program will be cancelled.
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Greece
- University of Bucharest Romania
- Université Libre de Bruxelles Belgium
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid Spain
- Sapienza Università di Roma Italy
- Stockholms universitet Sweden
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen Germany