Administrative registration procedure for postgraduate medical education (medical residency).
Contact details of the persons in charge
The registration file must be sent by mail to the department of education - 3rd cycle office:
- any incomplete file will be refused and returned without delay
- any application for registration after the deadline must be accompanied by a duly justified letter to the attention of the Dean of the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences.
Registration dates: 15 September to 15 November 2020
- registration form any change of address during the year must be reported to the department of education - 3rd cycle office
- certificate of payment of the student and campus life contribution (CVEC)
- copy of both sides of a valid official identity document (ID, passport)
- first registration in DES: information sheet
- first registration in DES: 1 passport photo standard size for the student card - mention your name and year of study on the back
- second registration: your student card to be updated
- registration by mail: 1 unstamped envelope with no letterhead addressed to your home address
- ECNi residents:
- a copy of a document bearing the 11-digit National Student Identifier (NSI) number (e.g. school certificate, student card, etc.)
- original and copy of the certificate of completion of military obligations
The application file must be sent in pdf format (7 pages maximum) by email: email@example.com.
Composition of the file:
- 1 document containing the student's contact details (surname, first name, date of birth, telephone, postal address, e-mail address, year of success in the national ranking tests or the boarding school competition)
- 1 curriculum vitae
- the research project (subject, general or scientific interest, objectives, situation in the scientific and medical context at the national and international level, methodologies used, expected benefits, bibliography, contact details of the Research Laboratory labeled on the five-year plan University-Ministry in charge of higher education for a French Laboratory / or its equivalent for a foreign Laboratory)
- the contact details and curriculum vitae of the Research Director.
Candidates receive a convocation for the presentation of the project before the Scientific Council of the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences of Aix-Marseille.
Payment of the CVEC contribution
The Student Life and Campus Life (CVEC) contribution is mandatory before registering for initial training.
You are therefore advised to pay your contribution as soon as your choice of training is finalized.
Tariffs 2020/2021 per year of study :
- DES tuition fees: 502 €
- year of thesis: 380 €
The payment of the registration fees is done on the spot or by mail to the department of education:
- by cheque, made out to : Accountant of Aix-Marseille University
- indicate on the back your: surname, first name, diploma prepared, year of study and the mention "UB 913".
The amounts of the registration fees are fixed by ministerial decree or by decision of the board of directors of the university.
Remboursement des droits d'inscription
Date limite des demandes : (date à venir)
Pièces justificatives :
- dossier de demande de remboursement des frais
- 1 RIB (au nom et prénom de l’étudiant s’il est majeur)
- 1 lettre motivant la demande
- 1 certificat de scolarité
- 1 notification de bourse