Skip to main content

Foreign students in individual mobility must comply with specific admission conditions, depending on their nationality and place of residence.

European students or place of residence in Europe

Contact the international relations office if you are :

  • national of a country of the European Union, the European Economic Area, the Swiss Confederation, the Principality of Andorra
  • national of a country of the procedure Etudes en France and residing in France.

Non-European students

If you are a national of a country in the Etudes en France procedure and you reside in your country of origin, you must submit your application on the Etudes en France platform. Your pre-registration and visa application procedures will be simplified.

If your country is not in the list, please contact the international relations office.

Note: to register to a PhD you can apply for a visa "Passeport talent" with the mention "researcher".