The internship mobility programme is open to foreign students and students of the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences.
Who can apply?
Undergraduate, Master's or PhD students, as well as recent graduates can carry out an participating and partner countries. See the list of ERASMUS+ traineeship mobility.
Observer internships can also be organised in partnership with the Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Marseille (AP-HM), subject to the acceptance of a head of department.
The internship should last between 2 months and 12 months, be related to your degree, and if possible be integrated into your study program.
Recognition of equivalence
Before your departure:
You must sign an learning agreement with your institution and with the host organisation. You will also receive the Erasmus+ Student Charter.
Upon your return :
- a traineeship certificate must be sent to you and your institution, by the host organisation/company;
- your institution must recognize your internship abroad, in accordance with the commitments made in the learning agreement and without any other conditions;
- the content of the traineeship certificate must also be included in the diploma supplement, unless you are a recent graduate. In this case, it is recommended to record the traineeship in the Europass mobility certificate.
You may be eligible for a scholarship, in particular to contribute to your travel and living expenses. Consult the European Funding Guide.
- ERAMUS+ programme EU Commission
- Erasmus+ Programme Guide EU Commission
- Erasmus+ student mobility Directorate of International Relations Aix-Marseille University