From Monday 31 August, the Timone, Nord and Virgile Marron sites are open to the public. Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times and in all places.
Health safety: mask wearing and hygiene
Wearing of the mask is MANDATORY in all university buildings such as corridors and elevators, meeting rooms, classrooms, TD, TP, and lecture halls, shared offices.
Reminder: Wearing a barrier mask does not replace the wearing of a personal protective mask type FFP2, FFP3, visor, or other necessary for certain activities.
Wearing of the mask is MANDATORY outside buildings within the site boundaries.
The places of conviviality having a natural ventilation can be used with the possibility of temporarily removing the mask, provided that :
- Arrange the room so that the agents do not have lunch face to face.
- Limit the number of people in lunch break according to the size of the room in order to limit the risk of transmission of the virus.
- Respect the physical distance of at least 1 meter between two people.
Reminder: Wearing the mask does not replace other barrier gestures (physical distancing, regular hand washing, etc.). It adds an additional physical barrier when you are in contact with one or more people.
Consult the instructions:
- In case of suspicion or a proven case of COVID-19 in students or staff
- Let's protect ourselves, let's all wear masks.
Access to the schooling service is by appointment ONLY until September 15.
To get in touch with your training managers, you should favour exchanges by email and telephone.
Opening hours :
- Monday 31 August: 9am-6pm
- from Tuesday 1st September: 8am-7.30pm
Resumption of classes
Classes are held in person. See the start dates and university calendars according to the courses.